Well, here we are into November with the stores and TV geared up for the Christmas holidays. Some how Thanksgiving kinda gets lost between Halloween and Christmas.
I hope you all remember the purpose of Thanksgiving and celebrate it with your families. Give thanks to God for all the blessings you have and for the struggles in this life that make you strong in your faith.
Share my ‘Thanksgiving Meditation’ with those you love…
*O Give Thanks Unto The Lord*
1. How many times is this* said in the KJV Bible?
2. Look up Psalm 136. List the 4 names God has there.
3. What are the reasons for Giving Thanks in 1 Thessalonians 5:18 & Psalm 136?
4. Explain Ephesians 5:20 & 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
5. 1 Peter 2:19 says we should be THANKFUL if we suffer wrongly. Why?
6. Name a blessing you have for each letter in the word THANKSGIVING…
May you all enjoy Giving Thanks & Praising His Holy Name!